FFA Advisors,

I apologize for the confusion on the past Courtesy Corp email for State FFA Convention. Hopefully I can clear up any miss understanding.

Selection of the 2017 FFA State Convention for Courtesy Corp is a random selection. I tried not to select schools that participated last year. If your chapter's  name is on the list please go to the google doc and fill in the advisor's cell number and the names of students you select. If your chapter's name is not on the list your chapter was not selected.

If you have a Area Officer or a State Officer Candidate please make the aware of the Courtesy Corp duty.

This email is sent out over the state wide list serve to make every aware of selection of chapters .

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10571n_MReXw9-4V78ms08lbJqncmhtUrrjhE3xVnc9Y/edit#gid=0Teachers,

Veterans

Mary Person

Pelham

Seminole

West Jackson Middle

Lowndes Co. Middle

NE Tift

Lee County

Gordon Central

Jasper County

All Area Officers

Arabia Mountain

Creekside

Oglethorpe

Effingham County

Dublin

Coffee County

Golden Isles C.A.

Eastside

Swainsboro

Irwin County

Rabun County

North Oconee

Pike County

Berrien County

Henry County

White County

Pepperell

Paulding County

East Jackson

Ola

Rutland

Madison County

Ware County

Cook County

Thomas County Central

Haralson County

Dodge County

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office