The Area 5 and Area 6 FFA Banquets are quickly approaching.  The dates are
posted on the registration form that is attached along with being posted on
the South Region Calendar.

The Area 5 and Area 6 FFA Banquet registration form is attached. *Please
return the registration form by mail to the South Region Office by April
26th.* You have two registration options to select from. The total number
that you register to attend is the number your chapter is responsible for
paying for even if someone backs out at the last minute. We must have a
number to prepare for by the registration deadline which is also the number
we have to pay for at each banquet location.

Also attached is a list of all placings to help determine who will be
receiving recognition and needs to attend from your chapter. * Please
review the placings for accuracy.  *The Forestry CDE and Agriscience
projects are not listed as they are not available yet.

The final attachment is a list of award areas and sponsorships for you to
use when choosing which CDE area your chapter would like to sponsor.  This
will be selected on a first come, first serve basis.  If the area you
request is taken, we will assign you another award area for sponsorship.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education