Please see the email from Richard Gill below.

Contact him directly for more information:

Trisha

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:02 AM
Subject: GVATA Awards
To: Trisha Lastly <[log in to unmask]>

Please forward to Area VI teachers.

There are six GVATA Awards that I can present for State consideration. I
have to carry the completed applications to Ft. Valley on April 22. That is
less than three weeks. I would like to submit one application for each
category from Area VI. The categories are:
Teachers Turn the Key - teachers in their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year teaching
Outstanding Young Member - teachers in their 3rd, 4th, or 5th year teaching
Outstanding Teacher - Open to any ag teacher in their 6th year teaching or
above
Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program - any middle or high school full time
agriculture program
Outstanding Postsecondary/ Adult Program - any young farmer program
Ideas Unlimited - any teacher with any exceptional classroom teaching idea
or lab - best if this is an idea that can be easily modified and used an a
variety of programs across the nation

Please indicate to me whether you would like to submit in one or more
categories, by Email. I will send you the steps for the application process.

Btw, there is a good cash award for each category on the state level alone.

Richard M. Gill
Area VI GVATA Director

Sent from my iPhone

--