The Area 5 and Area 6 FFA Banquets are quickly approaching.  The dates are posted on the registration form that is attached along with being posted on the South Region Calendar.

The Area 5 and Area 6 FFA Banquet registration form is attached. Please return the registration form by mail to the South Region Office by April 26th. You have two registration options to select from. The total number that you register to attend is the number your chapter is responsible for paying for even if someone backs out at the last minute. We must have a number to prepare for by the registration deadline which is also the number we have to pay for at each banquet location.

Also attached is a list of all placings to help determine who will be receiving recognition and needs to attend from your chapter.  Please review the placings for accuracy.  The Forestry CDE and Agriscience projects are not listed as they are not available yet.

The final attachment is a list of award areas and sponsorships for you to use when choosing which CDE area your chapter would like to sponsor.  This will be selected on a first come, first serve basis.  If the area you request is taken, we will assign you another award area for sponsorship.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education