Teachers,

The South Region, Top Gun Weld-Off was held today at ABAC and the competition was AWESOME!!!! The Top Gun winner will receive a $1000.00 ABAC scholarship which is sponsored by Jimmy and Ann Grubbs and Bobby and Judy Perry.

I would like to thank the following individuals for the help they provided today:
   Melvin Thompson - Cutting Judge -- Retired Ag Education
   Jimmy Grubbs - Brazing Judge -- Retired ABAC Instructor
   DeVaughn Harris - SMAW Judge -- Retired Tifton Machine
   Glenn Lee - GMAW Judge -- AirGas Tifton

Congratulations to Nathan Daniels of the Crisp County FFA, advisor Eric Dixon, for winning the South Region Top Gun Weld-Off.

Also, I would like to recognize Daniel Tucker of the Cook County FFA, advisor Hannah Getz for finishing in 2nd place,
and William Hodges of the Brantley County FFA, advisor Chad Crews for finishing in 3rd place.

See attachment for complete results.