Good evening all my Plant lovers of the South Region! This time the with
the attachment!!!

‚Äč
Attached you will find the Fall 2017 Plant Order Form.  Please save
the order form to your computer, make your selections, and then email back
to me as an attachment as in the example below:
*SCHOOL NAME*2017FallPlantOrder

Please email your order form back to me by *Tuesday, May 16th*.

*Notice the 5 tabs at the bottom of the excel spreadsheet - Annuals,
Perennials, Ferns, Fruits/Vegetables/Herbs and Poinsettias.*

We have several new plants and varieties this year and have included basic
descriptions to help you make your selection
*We even have KIWI, muscadines, blueberries, blackberries, figs, and
raspberries  which many of you have asked about to start a school garden. *

As in the past you can request your PO once the new school year begins as *we
will not be sending out invoices until after plant delivery.*

We are planning on plant delivery at the Fall Teachers Meetings in August.

If you are not returning to your school please consider ordering the basics
for the teacher who will be replacing you as it is hard to find
"extra" plants once the new school year begins.  This includes FERNS.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for using this as a great
teaching tool!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *