Good afternoon South Region Agriculture Teachers!

Attached you will find the list of National Chapter Applications we have received in the South Region Office. Please look over the list and let me know if your chapter's application has been overlooked. The judging will take place this Thursday and Friday.

There are two different tabs on the excel sheet attached. The first tab is for Form I only and the other for those of you that submitted a Form I and II.

Thank you for what you all do everyday and stay safe and dry out there today!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education