Good Morning Teachers,

I know several of you have questions about the Webinar listed on the South Region Calendar. This Webinar will take the place of our normal (face to face) Spring Teacher's Meeting.I will send out a link for you to access the Webinar. It will be available for viewing around 3:00 pm on Wednesday, April 12th. The link will be active for one week. You will be able to log on at anytime during this window to view the webinar. Once the link closes next week, I will be sent a log from the DOE detailing who "attended" and when.

I hope this information will be useful in planning your week, and I hope by using this format, you will be able spend less time on the road and more time with family.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education