Good morning and thank you to all of you that signed up to bring your students to the SOUTH REGION DRY RUN tomorrow!

It will be a good day for your students to practice in real time with real judges and get some good feedback. Below you will see some information that will help make tomorrow more beneficial for you and your students.

Who is Invited:
South Region students that will be competing at the State FFA Convention in a CDE or interviewing for a proficiency area

When:
April 12th (TOMORROW)
*change of because of the weather from last week*

Where:
UGA Tifton Campus NESPAL Building (map is attached)

What Time:
CDEs Practice 12 PM - 3 PM
Proficiency Interview Practice 3 PM - 5 PM
*if you have both a CDE student/team and a proficiency finalist you may get done before 3 PM*

- We will start at 12 PM with CDEs. If your student gets done early and would like to go again maybe in another room that would be fine with us. (the more practice the better)
- If your student is both a State Proficiency Finalist and competing in CDE feel free to have them practice both. They do not have to wait until 3 PM to start a practice proficiency interview.
- We will have about four rooms going at one time.

What do we Wear:
Official Dress (this is to simulate the real event)

What do I need to Bring:
A copy of your speech, proficiency application or creed

Please feel free to contact us with any questions and we look forward to helping your students feel better about the upcoming State FFA Convention

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education