Dear Ciliate Researchers,

Access to genome, transcriptome, and other large-scale data is key to understanding the organisms we work with.  If you have a large-scale dataset that you would like to make available to the ciliate research community, or one that you would like to set up on a private web server to aid in your analyses, please contact the Ciliate.org staff at [log in to unmask].  They have a variety of tools including Intermine, genome browsers, and BLAST that can be loaded with data and shared publicly, or via a private URL for pre-publication studies.  We encourage you all to take advantage of this community resource as they work to present the latest research on Tetrahymena and other ciliates.

Thank you,

Tetrahymena Genome Database (Ciliate.org)

Naomi A. Stover (to whom questions or responses should be directed)

and

The Tetrahymena Research Advisory Board

Ted Clark

Jacek Gaertig