---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Tori Meadows" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 5, 2017 8:36 AM
Subject: Please forward to the listserve
To: "Christa Steinkamp" <[log in to unmask]>, "Melissa Riley" <
[log in to unmask]>, "Chris Corzine" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ricky Wheeler" <
[log in to unmask]>, "Barry Norris" <[log in to unmask]>, "Kevin Jump" <
Cc: "Jessica Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

On Tuesday, May the 9th at Sweet Tea Grille, ECI FBLA and FCCLA are
receiving 10% of all sales that will go to help students attend Nationals.
After the Area 4 Awards Banquet we encourage schools to go visit the Sweet
Tea Grille which is very good...might I add...to support our local CTSO's
while in town.  The restaurant is located on Hwy 80.  Attached is a menu
and the address.  Thank you to everyone for your support!

1253 US-80, Swainsboro, GA 30401

​

--
Tori Meadows
Agricultural Instructor

*“Agriculture…is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute
most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.” – President Thomas
Jefferson*

FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing
their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success
through agricultural education.