---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Tori Meadows" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 5, 2017 8:36 AM
Subject: Please forward to the listserve
To: "Christa Steinkamp" <[log in to unmask]>, "Melissa Riley" <[log in to unmask]>, "Chris Corzine" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ricky Wheeler" <[log in to unmask]>, "Barry Norris" <[log in to unmask]>, "Kevin Jump" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "Jessica Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

On Tuesday, May the 9th at Sweet Tea Grille, ECI FBLA and FCCLA are receiving 10% of all sales that will go to help students attend Nationals. After the Area 4 Awards Banquet we encourage schools to go visit the Sweet Tea Grille which is very good...might I add...to support our local CTSO's while in town.  The restaurant is located on Hwy 80.  Attached is a menu and the address.  Thank you to everyone for your support!

1253 US-80, Swainsboro, GA 30401

--
Tori Meadows
Agricultural Instructor

“Agriculture…is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.” – President Thomas Jefferson

FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.