Thank you for all who attended the Area Awards Ceremonies last week. It was great to see you all. If you would please look to make sure you picked up the correct plaque or plaques. I know some have been misplaced like the 2nd place jr and sr livestock judging, the jr plaque is at the sr location and the sr one is missing. Please double check to make sure you received the correct plaques. We also have several here in house if yours is incorrect or missing please let us know.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education