I wanted to remind everyone about the 3rd Annual Georgia FFA Foundation
Shoot for Blue, Aim for Gold Sporting Clays Tournament!  It will be held
Friday, June 2, at The Meadows Gun Club in Forsyth!  This is a new location
that is right off I-75.  All proceeds from the tournament support our FFA
members here in Georgia!

Attached is more information about the tournament.  We would love to have
FFA chapters, Alumni chapters and Young Farmer chapters participate in the
tournament.

If you have any questions or need any additional information, please let me
know.

Thanks for your support!
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*