*REMINDER*

The deadline to register teams for Foundation Sporting Clays Tournament is
this Friday, May 26.  The tournament will be held Friday, June 2, at The
Meadows Gun Club in Forsyth, located just off of I-75.

I have attached the updated flyer with our sponsors listed.  If you know of
anyone that might be interested in participating, please share this with
them.  Individual shooters can participate also!

Thanks so much!
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*