Good afternoon my fellow agriculture teachers who want to continue your
learning!

As of today we have 13 spots open for the GGIA Certification PLU Class that
will be held in Griffin at the UGA Campus there. Thank you for those of you
that have signed up thus far and you will be receiving an email soon with