---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Robert Costley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 31, 2017 9:16 PM
Subject: AG Teacher Position: Jackson, GA
To: <[log in to unmask]>, "Todd Simpson" <[log in to unmask]>,
"Kameren Todd" <[log in to unmask]>, "Ellen Glidewell" <
[log in to unmask]>, "Missy Williams" <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Corzine,

Butts County School is seeking a motivated Agricultural Science teacher for
Jackson High School in the 2017-2018 school year. We are offering up to a
$7500 signing bonus (negotiable for the right candidate), and we are
offering support with E-SPLOST funds to a visionary teacher who wants to
build a program in a supportive community. We prefer experience in
horticulture and livestock, and we are seeking a team builder who has the
passion to reach out to community partners like Farm Bureau and local land
owners and farm owners.

Butts County is located directly on I-75 in Central Georgia only 20 minutes
south of McDonough, 45 minutes south of Atlanta, 45 minutes north of Macon,
and 20 minutes east of Griffin. We have many amenities, such as Jackson
Lake, Indian Springs State Park, Dauset Trails, and the Village at Indian
Springs. Of course, we also have Georgia's most famous Barbeque at Fresh
Air Barbeque!

Interested persons should contact JHS principal Dr. Todd Simpson at
[log in to unmask] and apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/
butts/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Career+and+Technical+Education+

Thanks so much for spreading the word for us, and I would appreciate any
support that Georgia FFA could offer us in building a phenomenal program in
Butts County!

Robert Costley
Superintendent
Butts County School System