I am reaching out to you to see if you can help me spread the word to ag
teachers in Ga. We will be hosting 3 day Livestock Judging Clinic in
Clemson to be held May 26-28th. We will be bringing in the coordinators of
the National 4-H and National FFA contests to provide an in-depth, hands-on
clinic for both youth and coaches. It is limited to 25 in each group.

 I realize that it is Memorial Day weekend and after our State Livestock
Contests, but this was the only weekend I could get them both here in order
to give teams time to practice for the National Contests this fall.

The cost is $50. Some meals will be provided but hotel arrangements will be
left up to each group.
I am attaching our flyer and registration information if you are
interested. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please pass the information along to others if you know of any in Ga who
would be interested. I will need to have firm commitments a little earlier
than the posted deadline as I will need to make decisions if others are not
interested. If allowed, we will give ag teachers professional development
credit for the hours of participation.

I can give more details if you have any interest.

https://4-hlivestockjudgingclinic.eventbrite.com

MEGHAN MCPHAIL, Ph.D. CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

Assistant Director 4-H/Livestock Coordinator
Clemson Extension
2063 Barre Hall
Clemson, SC 29634

Chris Corzine