Here is a great opportunity for your students. See Jeff Cornwell's email. Thank-you

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeff Cornwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 1, 2017 at 10:29:48 AM EDT
To: Todd Teasley <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Pre-Register to Attend! Technician Career Fairs

Todd

Could you send this to all AG Teachers in the North Georgia area

Thanks,

Jeff Cornwell

Yancey Bros.Co.

770-712-5178 Cell

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here to view.

Ready to Jump-Start Your Career?

Yancey Bros. Co. will be hosting three Technician Career Fairs for those looking to start a career testing, troubleshooting and repairing Heavy Equipment, Engines and Generators.

These events will run from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm, with lunch and snacks provided. A Tool Cabinet valued at $1,250 will be given away to one lucky attendee at each Career Fair. Download a flyer for more information or click on the Pre-Register Now button for the date you are interested in attending.

Saturday, May 13
Austell

8:00 am - 1:00 pm

330 Lee Industrial Blvd, Austell GA 30168

Get Directions to Austell

Saturday, May 20
McDonough

8:00 am - 1:00 pm

187 Interstate South Drive, McDonough GA 30253

Get Directions to McDonough

Saturday, June 3
 Dacula

8:00 am - 1:00 pm

335 Hurricane Trail, Dacula GA 30019

Get Directions to Dacula

To pre-register for one of our Technician Career Fairs click on the web address below. Once we receive your information, we'll have a representative from our Recruiting Office get in contact with you as soon as possible.

www.YanceyBros.com/2017-careers

Yancey Bros. Co. 330 Lee Industrial Blvd Austell GA 30168
Unsubscribe