Christa Steinkamp
216 Four Towers Building, UGAAthens, GA  [log in to unmask]
-------- Original message --------From: Courtney Branch <[log in to unmask]> Date: 5/3/17  3:36 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]> Subject: Long-Term Sub Needed
Can you post to List- Serve thanks
I am looking for a long-term sub starting August 14th for a total of 8 weeks at Coffee Middle School in Douglas, GA. I work in a co-teacher department and am the designated horticulture teacher. I teach two 6th grade, 7th grade, and 8th grade classes a day.  During that time we will receive our fall plant order and compete in Floral Design. If you or someone you know is interested, please have them contact me: Courtney [log in to unmask] Thanks,Courtney Branch