Good Morning Colleagues,
Please tell your students about summer job opportunity listed in the email below for youth ages 15-18, as you deem appropriate. It is a PAID position and includes FULLY PAID EXPENSES!
Fort Valley State University
Agricultural Education Program
· Work on and explore a National Forest this summer in Wisconsin or California!
· 3-week All Expenses Paid (Travel, Housing, Food)
· $330 per week stipend
· Multiple sessions available
· Not required to live Wisconsin or California and can apply for both sites, but will be selected for one.
Application Deadline is May 15, 2017
Please share the attached opportunity with potentially interested youth ages 15-18.
If you have anyone who is interested, please contact Jessie at 617-548-2546 immediately!
Toija Riggins, Ph.D.
National Program Leader –Youth Development Program Quality and Accountability
Waterfront Centre Room 4336
USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture
(202) 720-2297 V or (202) 763-9208 C
investing in science | securing our future | www.nifa.usda.gov