Christa Steinkamp
216 Four Towers Building, UGAAthens, GA  [log in to unmask]
-------- Original message --------From: Becky Forrester <[log in to unmask]> Date: 5/19/17  10:50 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> Subject: FFA show rabbits for sale

Good morning, please post to the listserve.

Ag. Teachers,
I have a student that has been showing and breeding Flemish Giant Rabbits.  He has started his own rabbitry and has babies for sale.  His rabbits are from champion stock, will come with a pedigree and will already have ear tattoos. He currently
 has a litter of steel gray/black Flemish, and 2 litters of fawn Flemish.  One of the fawn does had 11 babies and 10 of them are doing well.  The steel/gray’s will be ready in just a couple of weeks, the fawn’s in about a month and a half.  He will do a discounted
 price to FFA members or 4-H members.

There are not a lot of youth who show Flemish just because they are large.  However, they are typically very gentle and are easy to work with. He works with his babies a lot so they are used to being handled.  If you have students interested
 in showing Flemish Giants please let me know.  I can put you in touch with my student.
Thanks
Becky Forrester
Gordon Lee High School