From: Becky Forrester <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 5/19/17 10:50 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FFA show rabbits for sale

Good morning, please post to the listserve.

Ag. Teachers,

I have a student that has been showing and breeding Flemish Giant Rabbits.  He has started his own rabbitry and has babies for sale.  His rabbits are from champion stock, will come with a pedigree and will already have ear tattoos. He currently has a litter of steel gray/black Flemish, and 2 litters of fawn Flemish.  One of the fawn does had 11 babies and 10 of them are doing well.  The steel/gray’s will be ready in just a couple of weeks, the fawn’s in about a month and a half.  He will do a discounted price to FFA members or 4-H members.

There are not a lot of youth who show Flemish just because they are large.  However, they are typically very gentle and are easy to work with. He works with his babies a lot so they are used to being handled.  If you have students interested in showing Flemish Giants please let me know.  I can put you in touch with my student.

Thanks

Becky Forrester

Gordon Lee High School