The Georgia State FFA Alumni is hosting a Teacher Golf Tournament on June 30th at Lane Creek Golf Club in Watkinsville, Georgia.

This tournament is open to anyone who wants to play and is meant as a show of appreciation for the work teachers across the state do to provide leadership and learning opportunities for their students.

The tournament will be a  Lauderdale format with four person teams. Any teacher with an active FFA Alumni Affiliate can play for free with three other paying members.

There will be two hole in one prizes where you may win a John Deere Gator or Zero Turn Riding Mower. Lunch will also be included in the registration as well as door prizes and a goodie bag. The first place team will win $500

The registration form is attached and can be printed, copied, and distributed as you see fit. Please help us raise money to continue sponsoring FFA activities while we recognize the contributions of our teachers. Encourage your Alumni members, parents, students, and administrators to participate.

A Team Registration form and Hole Sponsorship form are attached. Please distribute these as you see fit.

If you need further information, please feel free to contact me. If your Alumni Chapter or FFA Chapter would like to sponsor a hole, please contact me as well.

Thank you for the work you do and for your continued support of our State Alumni program,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director