---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Collins, Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 8, 2017 at 10:24 AM
Subject: 20 Guns in 20 days
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa can you post this to the list-serve.

The Mitchell County Young Farmers is doing a 20 Guns in 20 Days
Tickets are $20 and we start on June 5 using the Cash 3 midday drawings Monday through Friday. Each ticket has 20 chances to win. Attached are the rules and gun list. If anyone is interested in buying a ticket please call, text, or email Alan Collins
229-328-5615     [log in to unmask]us

If you are close by you I will meet up with you or if your are far away you can mail a check to me and we will get you a ticket.

Mitchell County High School
Attn: Alan Collins
1000 Newton Rd
Camilla GA 31730