Application deadline is May 19, 2017.  Great opportunity for rising 10th, 11th & 12th grade students.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica Fife <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 9:17 AM
Subject: Avian Adventures Applications - Now Live!
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>

Christa and Heather –

Applications for the 2017 Avian Adventures are live on our website! Information and the application can be found here: http://students.caes.uga.edu/prospective/high-school-programs/avian-adventures.html - if you could forward this out to teachers and agents I would greatly appreciate it! Please let me know if you need anything else.

As always, we appreciate your support!

Jess

Jessica N. Fife

Program Coordinator II

Department of Poultry Science

College of Agricultural and Evironmental Sciences

220 Poultry Science Building

University of Georgia

Athens, GA 30602

P: 706/542-9153