Please see email from Josh Drew.. please reply to him directly if you can help?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Drew, Joshua <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 9, 2017 at 9:24 AM
Subject: Please post to listserve
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

We are hosting a orientation night for our rising 6th graders. I was wanting to see if any middle school teacher had put together a FFA info sheet. If so could I borrow a copy?

Thanks

--
Josh Drew
LCMS-East Ag Teacher/FFA Advisor

The Lee County School System has a drive for excellence and a passion for distinction in providing challenging educational experiences for all students.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission