---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lashley, Mark <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 15, 2017 at 10:44 AM
Subject: Fish Scaler Fundraiser
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Ag. Teachers

The BHS Ag. Mechanics classes have constructed three motorized, basket fish
scalers. They are designed to remove scales from fish, but can be used for
a number of other things. (i.e.- washing greens or vegtables, washing and
peeling new potatoes, washing oysters, etc.)

​

The tickets are $10.00, and each ticket entitles the purchaser three
chances to win. (You could win three scalers.)  Retail price for automatic
fish scalers can vary from $350 to $500 dollars, so even if you do not have
a use for it, you could make a nice profit by reselling it. Funds will be
used in the Ag. Mechanics classes for purchasing building materials.

If you would like to purchase tickets, please email me and I will add a
stub to my count.

​

Thank you for supporting our Agriculture mechanics program,

Mark Lashley

------------------------------
NOTE: Email is provided solely for the instructional and administrative
needs of the district. Email correspondence to/from a district email
account may be considered public information and subject to release under
Georgia laws or pursuant to subpoena.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any
attachments may be privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the email
and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this
email or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
the contents to any other person. Personal views expressed in this email do
not necessarily represent the views of Decatur County School System.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

*Agricultural Education Mission*