---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lashley, Mark <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 15, 2017 at 10:44 AM
Subject: Fish Scaler Fundraiser
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Ag. Teachers

The BHS Ag. Mechanics classes have constructed three motorized, basket fish scalers. They are designed to remove scales from fish, but can be used for a number of other things. (i.e.- washing greens or vegtables, washing and peeling new potatoes, washing oysters, etc.)

The tickets are $10.00, and each ticket entitles the purchaser three chances to win. (You could win three scalers.)  Retail price for automatic fish scalers can vary from $350 to $500 dollars, so even if you do not have a use for it, you could make a nice profit by reselling it. Funds will be used in the Ag. Mechanics classes for purchasing building materials.

If you would like to purchase tickets, please email me and I will add a stub to my count.

​

Thank you for supporting our Agriculture mechanics program,

Mark Lashley

NOTE: Email is provided solely for the instructional and administrative needs of the district. Email correspondence to/from a district email account may be considered public information and subject to release under Georgia laws or pursuant to subpoena.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any attachments may be privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the email and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this email or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Personal views expressed in this email do not necessarily represent the views of Decatur County School System.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission