I wanted to remind everyone about the 3rd Annual Georgia FFA Foundation Shoot for Blue, Aim for Gold Sporting Clays Tournament!  It will be held Friday, June 2, at The Meadows Gun Club in Forsyth!  This is a new location that is right off I-75.  All proceeds from the tournament support our FFA members here in Georgia!

Attached is more information about the tournament.  We would love to have FFA chapters, Alumni chapters and Young Farmer chapters participate in the tournament.

If you have any questions or need any additional information, please let me know.

Thanks for your support!
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones