REMINDER

The deadline to register teams for Foundation Sporting Clays Tournament is this Friday, May 26.  The tournament will be held Friday, June 2, at The Meadows Gun Club in Forsyth, located just off of I-75.

I have attached the updated flyer with our sponsors listed.  If you know of anyone that might be interested in participating, please share this with them.  Individual shooters can participate also!

Thanks so much!
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones