---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wall, Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 23, 2017 at 10:31 AM
Subject: FW: Revised Flier and Application for Show Clinic
To: Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>

Do you mind sending this out…thanks

*From:* Zoller, Amanda - FSA, Sylvania, GA [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

*Sent:* Tuesday, May 23, 2017 9:13 AM
*To:* [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; Nancy Sell; Arrington, Meredith;
Richardson, Benjamin; Wall, Todd; Sapp, Ashley; [log in to unmask]; Tarleton,
Alyssa; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
*Cc:* Dickerson, Amie
*Subject:* Revised Flier and Application for Show Clinic

Good Morning Everyone!

I’ve updated the flier and application this morning. We have a location for
the clinic, it will be held at Zittrouer Family Farms right outside of
Springfield. Also spoke with the owners of Blue Ribbon Show Supplies and
they will also be attending the clinic to promote Weaver show products. If
you have any questions or your students have any questions please feel free
to contact me.

Thanks for your feedback and I hope to see some new and experience showers
at the clinic!

*Thanks, *

*Amanda *

*Amanda Z. Zoller *
*Program Technician*

*Screven-Effingham-Bryan-*

*Chatham County FSA*

*216 Mims Road, RM 113*

*Sylvania, GA  30467*

*912-564-7101 Ext. 106 <(912)%20564-7101>*

*Fax: 855-794-1330 <(855)%20794-1330>*

*USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.*

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely
for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message
or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law
and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher