---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wall, Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 23, 2017 at 10:31 AM
Subject: FW: Revised Flier and Application for Show Clinic
To: Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>

Do you mind sending this out…thanks

From: Zoller, Amanda - FSA, Sylvania, GA [mailto:[log in to unmask]gov]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 9:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]us; Nancy Sell; Arrington, Meredith; Richardson, Benjamin; Wall, Todd; Sapp, Ashley; [log in to unmask]; Tarleton, Alyssa; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Dickerson, Amie
Subject: Revised Flier and Application for Show Clinic

Good Morning Everyone!

I’ve updated the flier and application this morning. We have a location for the clinic, it will be held at Zittrouer Family Farms right outside of Springfield. Also spoke with the owners of Blue Ribbon Show Supplies and they will also be attending the clinic to promote Weaver show products. If you have any questions or your students have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for your feedback and I hope to see some new and experience showers at the clinic!

Thanks,

Amanda

Amanda Z. Zoller
Program Technician

Screven-Effingham-Bryan-

Chatham County FSA

216 Mims Road, RM 113

Sylvania, GA  30467

912-564-7101 Ext. 106

Fax: 855-794-1330

USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher
Central Region - Agricultural Education
101 North Main Street