As part of the 89th Georgia FFA Convention last week, we held the state finals in seven Career Development Events, named the state Stars and state proficiency award winners, selected a Hall of Georgia champion and held the Agriscience Fair. These results were all announced live at the Convention, but I want to share them with you here as well. These results are considered final.

Attached to this email are the results of the following events/awards.

-Agriscience Fair
-Middle School Record Books
-Proficiency Awards
-State Stars
-Conduct of Chapter Meeting CDE
-Parliamentary Procedure CDE
-Sr. Prepared Speaking CDE
-Jr. Prepared Speaking CDE
-Extemporaneous Speaking CDE
-Creed CDE
-Discussion Meet CDE
-Hall of Georgia

Congratulations to these, and all teams/students who participated at the 89th Georgia FFA Convention.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA