---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 26, 2017 at 2:32 PM
Subject: Patsie's Reminders
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

*Good afternoon!  Please let me know if you should need a catalog or
additional info on the following events:  *

*May 31:  GA HERD Program Heifer Sale, Calhoun, GA*

*May 31 – June 3:  Beef Improvement Federation Annual Convention, Athens,
GA*

*June 1:  Deadline for Application to serve as GA Jr. Cattlemen’s
Association Officer; email [log in to unmask] for details*

*June 10:  1st Annual C & R Farms Replacement Female Sale, Cairo, GA*

*June 15-16:  GA Jr. Cattlemen’s Association Beef Industry Scholarship
Challenge, Athens, GA; email [log in to unmask] for details*

*July 13-15:  GA Jr. Beef Futurity, Perry, GA*

*July 28-29:  GCA’s 7th Annual Summer Conference, Hiawassee, GA;
www.gabeef.org <http://www.gabeef.org/>*

*Thank you for your interest!  If I may be of assistance to you prior to or
during any of the events listed above, just let me know.*
--

*Patsie T. Cannon*

*Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.*

*   PO Box 500*