---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, May 26, 2017 at 2:32 PM
Subject: Patsie's Reminders
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

Good afternoon!  Please let me know if you should need a catalog or additional info on the following events:

May 31:  GA HERD Program Heifer Sale, Calhoun, GA

May 31 – June 3:  Beef Improvement Federation Annual Convention, Athens, GA

June 1:  Deadline for Application to serve as GA Jr. Cattlemen’s Association Officer; email [log in to unmask] for details

June 10:  1st Annual C & R Farms Replacement Female Sale, Cairo, GA

June 15-16:  GA Jr. Cattlemen’s Association Beef Industry Scholarship Challenge, Athens, GA; email [log in to unmask] for details

July 13-15:  GA Jr. Beef Futurity, Perry, GA

July 28-29:  GCA’s 7th Annual Summer Conference, Hiawassee, GA; www.gabeef.org

Thank you for your interest!  If I may be of assistance to you prior to or during any of the events listed above, just let me know.
--

Patsie T. Cannon

Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.

   PO Box 500