Good afternoon my fellow agriculture teachers who want to continue your learning!

As of today we have 13 spots open for the GGIA Certification PLU Class that will be held in Griffin at the UGA Campus there. Thank you for those of you that have signed up thus far and you will be receiving an email soon with more information about the up coming class.

This course is very beneficial to those agriculture teachers that teach horticulture, train Floriculture and Nursery Landscape CDE team and is a requirement for those of you that are looking to becoming industry certified in the area of Horticulture.

Below is the link to the CTAE Resource Network website to sign up for the class.

CTAERN LINK HERE

Please feel free to call, email or text me with any questions.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education