Teachers,

Attached is information about the 3rd Annual Shoot for Blue, Aim for Gold Sporting Clays Tournament.  All proceeds support Georgia FFA!  We would love to have FFA chapters, Young Farmer chapters and Alumni chapters participate in the tournament.

We would also love to have any businesses or organizations from your communities participate.  If you know of anyone interested, please share this information with them.

Thanks!
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones