1st and 2nd in Leadership Book Awards and FFA Week Observance as well.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602
706-552-4466 office
706-202-0770 cell

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Area Banquet Registration deadline is tomorrow. We need to give our caterer firm numbers, so please be prepared to pay for the number you registered. Please bring your checks with you to the banquet (PLEASE DO NOT MAIL).
I've attached the list of schools who are currently registered. If you need to adjust your numbers, please email me with your change. Do not register again.
If you have not registered, here's the link.
A few of you have asked for a list of award recipients. To keep it simple, we will be recognizing the 1st and 2nd place chapters in each CDE and the High Individual for each CDE. Additionally, we will recognize all Region Proficiency winners and all Middle School Record Book participants.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602