I've attached the updated list of registered attendees. Please register today if you are planning on attending next week's banquet.

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Area Banquet Registration deadline is tomorrow. We need to give our caterer firm numbers, so please be prepared to pay for the number you registered. Please bring your checks with you to the banquet (PLEASE DO NOT MAIL).
I've attached the list of schools who are currently registered. If you need to adjust your numbers, please email me with your change. Do not register again.
If you have not registered, here's the link.
A few of you have asked for a list of award recipients. To keep it simple, we will be recognizing the 1st and 2nd place chapters in each CDE and the High Individual for each CDE. Additionally, we will recognize all Region Proficiency winners and all Middle School Record Book participants.
​ We will also be recognizing 1st and 2nd place in the Officer Award Books and FFA Week Observance. We will not be recognizing Agriscience Fair participants.​

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602