Good afternoon Teachers,

As we plan for the upcoming new year please know that there are digital calendars already available online. The South Region page on the AG ED Website has a link to the digital calendar on the far right side of the page. There is also a printable version if you click the link on our South Region page titled as Guidelines, Forms & Documents. This is available for you to use to create your local chapters FFA calendar if you so choose.  However, we will be handing out a hard copy at GVATA Summer Teachers Conference in Savannah of the South Region calendar.

Below are some notable changes that have been made:

Area 6 CDEs will take place on Tuesdays
Area 5 CDEs will take place on Thursdays
*except of Lawnmower Driving and Parli Pro / CCM and Forestry

Public Speaking CDEs have been moved into the month of March

State AG Mech will be held at UGA and Lawnmower Driving at Fort Valley

American Degrees are not due until May
*this is a state wide change

There other changes but these are the ones that we wanted to draw your attention to now.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all in a few short weeks in Savannah.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education