Teachers

This year the Livestock Judging Clinic will be held on September 15 and 16
at Camp John Hope. We will start with lunch on Friday at the Camp and then
get into Judging. We will be traveling to the Perry High and Veteran High
School Farms to look at animals. Check- in will take place in the dining
Hall at the Camp. You must register online with the Google doc to attend
the Clinic and registration will end on *September 1*. The Clinic will end
on Saturday morning before lunch. Please be accurate with your number
because we will not be giving back refunds because of the book work.

The Cost for the Clinic will be:

Overnight at Camp w/3 meals and T shirt: $55/person

Day only w/breakfast and T shirt: $25/person

2 Days w/3 meals, staying off camp and T shirt: $45/person

*The camp will be limited to the first 150 Students that are registered
because that is all the numbers we can handle and be able to view the
animals.*

This is for each person that attends-Students, Advisors and Chaperones.

Snacks and drinks will be provided during both days.

Checks need to be made out to South Region Ag Education and can be mailed
to:

South Region Ag. Education

ABAC 34

2802 Moore Hwy.

Tifton Ga. 31793

Make sure you have your school put a memo on the check for
the Livestock Judging Clinic.

If you need a receipt let me know and one can be emailed to you.

You can register your students at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms//1hztYr7pG7wdXzD0UFZnEkd9WTbs3a
Tg9d_7ifmL1ofE/edit
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1hztYr7pG7wdXzD0UFZnEkd9WTbs3aTg9d_7ifmL1ofE/edit>

*T shirts will be provided to all attendees so make sure you get your sizes
correct.*

*Online Registration will close on September 1.*

*Agenda is attached*

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher