---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Brian Law" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jul 26, 2017 3:35 PM
Subject: Region II Registration is Open
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Region II Registration is Open

Greetings Region II Career Technical Educators,

For many of you, summer is coming to an end and you are preparing to return to your schools. Others are already working and preparing for another successful year in CTE. I hope you will take time to register to attend the Region II Conference in Jekyll Island, Georgia, Sept. 29–30. Registration is now open.

Your Region II Conference offers something for every CTE educator. This opportunity affords you the chance to network with your colleagues from our southern region states on a beautiful island in a historic location. You will learn best practices you can take back to your schools. There will be exhibitors to provide resources to enhance your programs. We will honor our state award winners and announce the region winners at the awards ceremony. Oh, and did I mention that all of this is occurring on an island? There is no better way to get away, have fun and learn. The conference team is planning an event to be remembered.

There is still time to submit a program proposal. The portal closes on August 10.

Book your rooms at the Jekyll Island Club early. There are two options: a standard room and a suite. Mention Region II ACTE Conference when booking your reservations.

Check out facts about Jekyll Island. Enjoy your summer; I hope to see you on the island in September!

Submit a proposal by August 10

Brian Law
Region II Vice President
Valdosta High School
Valdosta, Ga.

Association for Career and Technical Education
1410 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
703-683-3111
[log in to unmask]&fid=926" style="text-decoration:none;color:#d5d7d8" target="_blank">Unsubscribe from all mailings[log in to unmask]&fid=926" target="_blank">
socialsocialsocialsocialsocial

Informz for iMIS