---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Grace Nyhuis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 10:05 AM
Subject: Upcoming GBeef Programs and Deadlines
Cc: Jacob Segers <[log in to unmask]>, Jason D Duggin <[log in to unmask]>,
MICHAEL ANDREW Keeler <[log in to unmask]>, Travis D Turnquist <[log in to unmask]>,
"John K. Bernard" <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning fellow cattle enthusiast!

A few date reminders for upcoming GBeef Programs:

·         2nd Annual HERD Field Day in Alapaha: August 30th. *More info and
registration here <http://ugabeef.com/2017/06/herd-field-day-august-30th/>*

·         Deadline for 2017-18 Tifton HERD and Bull Test Programs:
September 1st

·         Deadline for 2017-18 Calhoun HERD Program: November 1st

·         We are in the process of shipping out Georgia Beef Challenge
cattle, if you are interested, please get in touch with me and we can
discuss further.

·         Fall Northeast Georgia Master Cattleman Program: Aug 8th –
September 26th. *More information here
<http://ugabeef.com/2017/07/northeast-georgia-fall-master-cattleman-program-aug-8th-sept-26th/>*

The On-Test report for the 2017 Calhoun Bull Test is online as well as all
rules and entry forms for all other GBeef programs.

All information can be found on our website: *www.ugabeef.com
<http://www.ugabeef.com>*

Let me know if you have any questions about any of these or other programs!

Grace Nyhuis

*Program Coordinator III*

*Animal & Dairy Science Department*

*The University of Georgia - Tifton Campus*

2360 Rainwater Rd

Tifton, GA 31793

Phone: 229-386-3683 <(229)%20386-3683>

Fax: 229-391-2517 <(229)%20391-2517>

*Ugabeef.com* <http://www.ugabeef.com/>

*Register for the 2nd Annual HERD Field Day on August 30th today!*
<http://ugabeef.com/2017/06/herd-field-day-august-30th/C:/Users/gnyhuis/OneDrive%20-%20University%20of%20Georgia/documents/2016%20scans>

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher