Please save the date for a great event on Sept 16, 2017.

Good Morning Chris,

Attached to this email is a copy of the 4-H FFA Ag Youth Health and Field Day Flyer. Your collaboration and support helps our youth participants to prepare to pursue careers in agriculture, food, and natural sciences.

Thank you for continuously working with as our FFA partner in this event. Have a great day.

Best regards,

Woodie Hughes Jr.,

State 4-H Youth Development Program Leader

Fort Valley State University College of Agriculture

Family Sciences and Technology

Cooperative Extension Program

Office # 478-825-6296/6219

Cell # 478-235-8691

Fax # 478-825-6299

official cep logo with slogan  <a href=[log in to unmask]">

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education