I wanted to follow up about the 10 for 10 Giving Program that I talked about earlier this week at Summer Conference.  This is a program that makes it easy to give to the Foundation on a monthly basis!

We run your debit or credit card at the beginning of each month.  You give $10 beginning in August 2017 and continuing through May 2018 for a total donation of $100.  All gifts to the Foundation are tax deductible.

Attached is the form to sign up for 10 for 10.  If you would like to participate in this program, please complete the form and fax it back to the Foundation office at 478-289-2485.  The fax comes directly into our office so no one can see your card information.

If you have any questions about this program, please let me know.  Thank you for supporting the Foundation!

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director