Good morning,

Hope you all had a good trip home from Savannah and are staying cool in summer heat.  A couple of teachers asked if I could share a list of Course and who is teaching what around the state, so you could see who else across the state is teaching which courses in your programs, so you could possibly collaborate or reach out to each other to share resources.  Please see the attached file and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for what you do and hope this is the best teaching year yet for Georgia Ag Ed.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission