Teachers

Thank you for submitting candidates to serve as delegates to the 90th National FFA Convention. We received 32 applications to fill 19 positions. After careful consideration, the following 19 students have been nominated to serve as delegates.

Christa Anderson - Franklin County
Will Bostelman - Harris County
Peyton Bragg - Jackson County
Allen Brown - Mitchell County
Hannah Exum - Berrien County
Shaina Flowers - Brantley County
Cason Howard - Charlton County
Madison Howard - Northside
Carli Howington - East Jackson
Irene Igbere - Arabia Mountain
Reese Johnson - Berrien County
Morgan Johnston - Lee County
Dalton Jones - Harris County
Emily Leonard - Echols County
Tyler Margita - Dawson County
Shelby Merrell - Gilmer County
Clay Parker - Lowndes County
Kellie Smith - Franklin County
Makayla West - Madison County

These students will all receive a letter from me during the next week with information about how to accept their nomination as a delegate. Ag teachers will receive a copy of that letter as well.

Additionally, a list of students were identified as Alternates. Should and of the students listed above decline their nomination, I will begin making contact with the students (and their advisor) who are alternates.

Students who were selected as Alternates, and students who were not selected will all receive a letter this next week as well explaining their status. Ag teachers will receive copies of those letters too.

If you have questions, please let me know. Have a great weekend.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA