Good morning,

Ms. Mary Wilson, from AET, will be teaching 4 AET breakout sessions at Summer Conference.  You can earn credit through CTAERN if you attend the AET breakout sessions.  If you are coming to these, please consider bringing your laptop with you so you can follow along in AET and be ready to ask questions to get the most out of these workshops while Ms. Mary is here to answer our questions.  No laptop - no worries, please come ready to take notes and learn as much as you can to share in your classroom.

The tentative breakout sessions schedule is:

Please let contact me if you have any questions.

See you in Savannah!

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education