Please share this information with students in your programs who may be interested!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keaton Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 2:34 PM
Subject: Georgia National Fair T-shirt contest
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Shultz <[log in to unmask]>

We are holding the 1st ever Georgia National Fair t-shirt contest for the design of the 2018 Rodeo and Fair shirt. We are wanting anyone under the age of 18 to submit their drawings to us by September 18th for consideration. I was hoping to see if you both would be willing to help us spread the word with all of your kids. All of the guidelines and directions are listed in the images attached. Please feel free to email this out or share it on your Facebook accounts if you don’t mind. We are hoping to have a good turnout of submissions and look forward to showcasing these students during this year’s fair!

Thank you and feel free to contact me if you have any questions! Have a wonderful week!

Keaton G. Walker

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter

Marketing and Sponsorship Director

401 Larry Walker Parkway

Perry, Ga. 31069

478-988-6483 office